This site is controlled and maintained by Oxfam Hong Kong and you will be bound by the following Terms and Conditions in using this site. Your use constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Oxfam Hong Kong reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its absolute discretion without notice or liability to you, and will place such changes on this site. Your continued use of this site after such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Oxfam Hong Kong or any third party, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- Oxfam Hong Kong does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Material or information on this site may be provided by a variety of sources and authors including: staff members, volunteers, partners and supporters. Oxfam Hong Kong does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by such contributors and does not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such materials or information.
- This site and the content herein are provided "as is", without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether statutory, express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Oxfam Hong Kong will not be liable for any losses or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site, or use of or reliance upon any information or materials provided on this site, whether in contract or in negligence or otherwise.
- Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this site, Oxfam Hong Kong does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy, completeness or timeliness..
- Materials on this site are protected by copyright. Such materials may be downloaded or printed for personal use but may only be used for personal viewing purposes. No part of these materials shall be modified, reproduced or distributed to third parties or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of Oxfam Hong Kong.
- In some cases the copyright for text or images on this site may be held by someone other than Oxfam Hong Kong. All rights are reserved on such material and permission to use them must be obtained from the copyright owner.
- If this site contains links to external web sites, Oxfam Hong Kong takes no responsibility whatsoever for the content of such external sites, nor do links to such sites imply its endorsement of the views expressed.
- Oxfam Hong Kong's logo and service marks displayed on this site must not be downloaded, copied, modified and/or used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Oxfam Hong Kong.
- Please see the Privacy statement about how the personal data you provide to Oxfam Hong Kong will be used and stored.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR and any disputes relating there to shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of HKSAR.?
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the latter shall prevail.